Cottage Cheese Cupcakes
- 2/3 cup (150ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) + 1/3 cup (75 ml) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (375 ml) cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp (15ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vanilla Greek-style yogurt
Preparation & cooking:
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) Line regular size muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker, butter and 1 tbsp sugar. Press into bottom of each baking cup. Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Using a food processor or blender, puree Cottage Cheese with egg, 1/3 cup sugar, flour, vanilla, lemon juice. Pour into baking cups and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool, remove cupcakes from pan and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with yogurt.
- Ricotta, Cream Cheese, Mascarpone
- TIP: The cottage Cheese mixture can be made ahead and reserved in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!