- 3 tblsp butter
- 2 (13 oz) pkgs frozen cheese-filled blintzes
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 1 ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tblsp orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a 2-quart casserole, and place the frozen blintzes on top of the butter in a single layer.
- Mix the eggs, sour cream, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and orange juice in a bowl until thoroughly combined, and pour the mixture over the blintzes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is lightly browned, and a toothpick inserted into the center of the casserole comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!