Hamantaschen Jello Shots for An Epic Purim Party By Rebecca Firkser |
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup white grape-peach juice
- ½ cup room temperature white wine (if not using vodka, use extra 1/4 cup wine)
- ¼ cup vodka, optional
- 4 blackberries, cut in half
- Boil grape juice in a small pot on the stove. Grease a 9 x 13-inch glass or metal baking tray with cooking spray.
- Pour gelatin into a heatproof bowl. Pour hot juice into gelatin and whisk until fully combined. Let cool for no more than five minutes.
- Add wine and vodka, if using, to gelatin mixture and whisk to combine.
- Pour gelatin mixture into prepared pan.
- Dot pan with 8 sliced blackberry pieces, making sure to leave even amounts of room to cut triangles
- Let gelatin set in fridge, about 2 hours.
- Using a triangle cookie cutter, cut jello shots out of pan. Serve during the festive meal, and eat the leftovers as a snack tomorrow night.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!