Sweet Noodle Kugel Roulade
- 8 oz fine noodles
- ½ cup Sugar
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple (drained)
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup Canola oil
- sprinkle ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover an 11x17” jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions but do not overcook. Drain.
- Place the noodles into a large bowl and with a whisk, mix in the sugar, eggs, pineapple, raisins, and oil. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour the noodle mixture on to the prepared sheet and spread it into an even layer. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the kugel is set.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool for a few minutes. Starting from one of the shorter ends, and using the parchment paper to assist, roll the kugel into a tight spiral. Sprinkle the top and sides with cinnamon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!