- 1 green squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp Bhau Phaji mixture
- 1 tsp shredded ginger
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 bottle Ghee
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- cilantro for garnish
- Saute onions and garlic in ghee
- Add cumin and continue to saute
- When mixture becomes semi-golden, add squash
- Continue to saute for 5-10 minutes and then add salt and turmeric powder
- Add green pepper, Bhau Phaji mixture and ginger and continue to cook briefly until all ingredients combined.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes
- Add Garam Masala
- Serve with cilantro garnish
Recipe for YogurtCombine a large container of plain yogurt and or all: fresh grated cucumbers, diced tomatoes or diced onion. Add roasted cumin, black pepper, and salt to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!