- ravioli dough or wonton wrappers precut into circles
- 1 12 oz pkg Mexican style veggie crumbles (Yves)
- Gaucamole fresh or store bought
- Fresh cilantro for serving
- 2 tblsp butter
- 2 tblsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 red onion
- 2 jalapeños seeded
- 1 lime juice
- For the Nacho sauce, melt butter, then add flour; whisk together until combined into a paste. Add milk, and over a medium flame whisk until sauce thickens. Add shredded cheese and continue whisking until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
- For the salsa, pulse salsa ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- To make the hamantaschen, place 1 tsp of veggie crumble in center of each circle of dough. Wet edges of dough with water, the fold over left side, followed by right side. Fold over bottom layer, shaping and sealing the triangle.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake in over on 350F for 8-10 minutes, until golden and slightly crisp. Place baked nacho hamantaschen on a platter lined with parchment paper (for easy cleanup). The layer top with gucamole, salsa, and creamy nacho sauce. Top with freshly chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!