- 2 8 oz pkg. cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 8” flour tortillas
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Heat the tortillas in a microwave for 10 seconds. Take one tortilla and spread 1/3 cup of cream cheese filling at one end. Roll up tightly leave both ends open. Repeat with all tortillas and filling.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon
- Take each taquito and roll it first in the melted butter, the roll it in the cinnamon-sugar to fully coat all sides. Place on a large greased baking sheet. Repeat with all of the taquitos.
- Bake at 350 F. for 15-20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with strawberries and whipped cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!